Saturday, April 17, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 17 April

Stevie Wonder - I wish
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Myron and E with the Soul Investigators - Broadway
Naomi Davis and the Knights - Talking about a good thing
Barbara Lynn - I'm a good woman
Shirley Wahls - Tell the truth
Wendy Rene - Bar B Q
Booker T and the MGs - Hip hug her
Jeanne and the Darlings - Soul girl
Leroy Sibbles - Express yourself
Karime Kendra - 90% of me is you
Jackie Mittoo - Earthquake
Pauline Morgan and the Consummates - Give me a chance
African Head Charge - Animal law (remix)
Big Youth - Jim Screechy (Smith and Mighty remix)
Dillinger - Cocaine in my brain (Groove Corp remix)
Tha Feelstyle - Leave it at that
AP and Kamahumble - Heka horcy
Herbs - Meteli
Roy Ayers - Funk in the hole (Platinum Pied Pipers remix)
Masok - Right up your alley
Sampology feat Jordan Rakei - My place
Nicola Cruz - Barretto (tienes algo)
Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca
Sun Ra - Where pathways meet
Erma Franklin - I'm just not ready for love
The Dells - I want my momma

No comments: