Saturday, April 10, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 10 April

Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
Esther Phillips - Home is where the hatred is
Cannonball Adderley -Walk tall (live)
Marlena Shaw - Woman of the ghetto (live)
Ike and Tina Turner  - I idolise you
Dionne Warwick - You can have him
Brenda & the Tabulations - Stop sneaking around
Rufus Thomas - Little Sally Walker
Otis Redding - Don't mes with cupid
Underground Vegetables - Melting pot
Karime Kendra - 90% of me is you
Dry & Heavy - Night flight pt2
Black Uhuru - Solidarity
Reggie Steppa - Drum pan sound
Angie Stone meets the Viceroys - My man
James Brown - Papa don't take no mess
Clarence Wheeler and the Enforcers - Right on
War - Cisco kid
Labelle - Moon shadow
Spanky Wilson - Kissing my love
Ella Hamilton - I'm gonna fool
Sparkles - Trying to get over
Jean Carn - Time waits for no one
The Bamboos - Right on time
Sola Rosa - Lady love (Bigga Bush version)
Joe Dukie & DJ Fitchie - Midnight marauders (El Head version)

No comments: