Saturday, November 14, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 14 November

 Grace Jones - Nipple to the bottle
Liam Bailey - Champion
Conray - The flower fair
El Michels Affair - C.R.E.A.M.
Lee Fields - My world is empty without you    
Charles Bradley - You think I don't know but I know
Stevie Wonder - Fingertips (pt1)
Brassroots - Good life
Cannibal and the headhunters - Land of a thousand dances
The Mixtures - Poochum
David and Reuben - I love her so much it hurts me
Mary Wells - Can't you see (you're losing me)
Shirley Ellis - Soul time
Melba Moore - The magic touch
Marvin Gaye - This love starved heart of mine
Joe Tex - Under your powerful love
Cloud One - Atmosphere strut remix
Bohannon - Summertime groove
Fonda Rae - Over like a fat rat
Sun Ra - Where pathways meet
Cedric Im Brooks & Sound Dimension - Mun dun go
Jackie Mittoo - Totally together
Pitch Black - Speech (International Observer remix)
Black Seeds - Make a move (Downtown Brown remix feat Mighty Asterix)
Lord Echo And Jennifer B - Rhythms of 77
Godtet - Cactus dance
Sola Rosa - My love

No comments: