Saturday, April 13, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, April 13

Marlena Shaw - Woman of the ghetto
Grant Green - I don't want nobody to give me nothing (open up the door I'll get it myself)
The Flirtations -Nothing but a heartache
Sister Sledge - Love don't go thru no changes
Esther Phillips - Catch me I'm falling
Nina Simone - Work song
Lee Fields and the Expressions - Ladies
El Michels Affair - Detroit twice
Saxie Russell - Psychedlic soul pt1
Otis Redding - I can't get no satisfaction
Andre Tanker Five -Lena
Versatile - Let it out
Jake One and Mara TK - Look what you've made me
Julien Dyne with Ladi6 - Hours
Cornerstone Roots - Forward the sax
Neyssatou & Likkle Mai  -War
Cedric Im Brooks - Idleberg
Alice Clark - You hit me right where it hurt me
Lulu - Sweep around your own back door
Soul Brothers Six - You better check yourself
Bobby McClure - Doing it rite on time
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
EL Fields Gospel Wonders feat Sharon Jones - Heaven bound
Bill Withers  -You
Tomtom Club  -Wordy rappinghood
Scritti Politti - Wood beez (version)
Gene Dudley Group - Hilo bay halfway (disco dub mix)
Nathan Haines -Lady J

No comments: