Saturday, July 22, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 22



Jonzun Crew - Pacjam
Heaven 17 - We dont need this fascist groove thang
Trouble Funk - Hey fellas
Spoonie G and The Squence - Monster jam
Mark Putney - Don't come around here anymore
Clarence Reid - Nobody but you babe
Bobby Byrd - Try it again
The Meters - Chicken strut
Cold Blood - Kissing my love
Donny Hathaway - Come little children
Fabulous Counts - Dirty Red
Aretha Franklin - I am in love (Cutec edit)
Ballistic Bros - Peckings
Jackie Mittoo - Moon walk
Diatribe - Dangerous Game
Black Seeds - Make a move (Downtown Brown remix)
Katchafire - Sensemillia (Pitch Black remix)
Tosca - Chocolate Elvis (Boozoo Bajou remix)
Boozoo Bajou feat Joe Dukie & U Brown - Take it slow
Soul sugar - All I know
War - Low rider
Jean Knight - You think you're hot stuff
Carla Thomas - I like what you're doing to me
Johnnie Taylor - I am somebody
Lord Echo - Sweetest meditation

No comments: