Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Ross McHenry - Prayers EP, free DL




Ross McHenry dropped a beautiful, jazzy album Distant Oceans featuring Kiwis Myele Manzanza and Mark de Clive Lowe, late last year, Here's a wee ep, for free from now til Dec 25.

McHenry says: "I have released these recordings for free to show the process of creating the album of Distant Oceans. This EP was recorded on 8 Oct 2012 and documents the first incarnation of my RM group project. 

My growth as an artist is an ongoing process and although these recordings are far from perfect they represent my music at a moment in time that was an important jumping off point into my current concept of writing, performing and recording. 

For more information on this recording and why it was an important step for me check out my blog post on the EP here."

No comments: