Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, March 17

Rare pleasure - Let me down easy - Danny Krivit edit
Candi Staton - When you wake up tomorrow
O'Jays - For the love of money
Syreeta -  I love every little thing about you
Mantronix - Who is it?
League unlimited orchestra - Love action
Romanowski - Train song
Skatalites - El pussycat ska
The Specials - Do the dog (Live in Auckland, April 10)
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Simmer down
Michigan and Smiley - Rubadub style
Horace Andy - Fever
Sound dimension - Full up
Carlton and the shoes - Love me forever
Mr Vegas - Heads high
Short fuse - Planar I (slow motion)
Suizen - Cartesian space 4d mix
Lord Echo - Things I like to do
Booker T Jones - Down in Memphis
Flirtations - Nothing but a heartache
Joanie Summers - Dont pity me
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Bourgie bourgie
Scritti politti - Absolute - version
Bobby Womack - Please forgive my heart
Herbie Hancock - Palm grease

No comments: