Saturday, May 13, 2023

Ring The Alarm playlist 13 May 2023

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Riot in Lagos
Mark Ernestus' Ndagga Rhythm Force - Lamb ji
Pedro Ricardo - Deheba
Espen Horne feat Faye Houston - Bakeren
Sampology & Charlie Hill - Stars and percussion
Great Revivers - Seek & destroy
Sababa 5 - Eilat 22
Cantrips - The big break
Jalen Ngonda - If you don't want my love
The Clash - He who dares or is tired
The Altons - Cry for me
Sunsay & the Soul Surfers - Be thankful for what you got
Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band - Murkit gem
Stormy - I won't stop to cry
Eddie Ray - Wait a minute
The Rollers - Knocking at the wrong door
The Perfections - Why do you want to make me sad
Aretha Franklin - Lee Cross
Marie Queenie Lyons - Your thing aint no good without my thing
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Who is she and what is she to you
Patti Jo - Make me believe in you (Black Science Orchestra edit)
New Mastersounds - Nervous (raw mix)
The Bamboos - Ride on time
Harry Beckett - Fantastic things
African Head Charge - Dub some more
Dub Syndicate - Red sea dub
Lee Scratch Perry - Jungle youuth (Congo Natty remix)
Smashproof - Ordinary life (Moody Boyz remix)

No comments: