Saturday, April 01, 2023

Ring The Alarm playlist 1 April 2023

Lady Wray - Come on in
Meditation Singers - A change is gonna come
Gil Scott Heron & Brian Jackson - The bottle
Joe Bataan - I'm satisfied
The Latin Blues Band - Lay an oz on me baby
Mongo Santamaria -  Cold sweat
Ray Barretto - Acid
Celia Cruz & Fania Allstars - Cuando despiertes
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo (MAW remix)
Beat Pharmacy feat Paul St Hilaire - Sunshine
Rhombus In Dub feat Rodney P - Bubble (Dub Terminator remix)
DLT feat Mighty Asterix - One love
DJ Black Low - Lovey
The Lahaar - Super (Kiki)
Leonard Charles feat AC Freazy - CHange
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - Hotline Bling
Led Zeppelin - The crunge

Stax 45s jam sesh:
The Barkays - Sang and dance
The Triumphs - Burnt biscuits
Johnnie Taylor - Strange things (happening in my heart)
Rufus Thomas - Chicken scratch
Margie Joseph - One more chance
Carla Thomas - Where do I go
Booker T and the MGs - Hip hug her
Otis Redding - Demonstration
Johnny Daye - What'll I do for satisfaction
The Van-Dells - Slumber party
Eddie Floyd - Bring it on home to me
The Dramatics - The devil is dope

No comments: