Saturday, March 04, 2023

Ring The Alarm playlist 4 March 2023

Scribe -  Not many (Dub Asylum reggae version)
Roger Rivas - Heavier rock
Marcia Griffiths - Feel like jumping
Blood Sisters - Ring my bell
Dele Sosimi x Medlar - Gudu gudu kan
Talking Heads - Crosseyed and painless
Brian Jackson - Little orphan boy (Two Soul Fusion downtempo mix)
Insolito UniVerso feat Latetia Sadier - El chivo
El Chicano - Spanish grease
Mongo Santamaria - Shotgun
Ray Barretto - Mercy mercy baby
Nuyorican Soul - Black gold of the sun (MAW remix feat Q-Tip)
De La Soul - Say no go
Detriot Emeralds - Baby take me in your arms
Dorothy Williams - Watchdog
Jean Knight - Do me
Staple Singers - Respect yourself
Booker T and the MGs - Outrage
Charles Wright - You gotta know whatcha doin'
Cold Blood - Kissing my love
Melba Moore - Don't cry
Mighty Hannibal - Good time
The Marvellos - I need you
Instigators  -The Isrealites
L.A.B. - Baby will you let me dub
Wallace - Jane Doe
Haz & Miloux feat Diggy Dupe - What U do
The Lahaar - Doin' it

No comments: