Saturday, February 11, 2023

Ring The Alarm playlist 11 February 2023

Guts - Kenke corner
Nomo - Last beat
Pedro Ricardo - Ode ao gato
Trinidad Troubadors - Disco music
Concept Neuf - The path (Sofrito edit)
New Telepathics - Goat magic
Fat Freddy's Drop - The raft (Jet Jaguar findaway remix)
Chaka Domu & Lady Yolanda - Mash up (dancehall mix)
Dubmatix feat Lone Ranger -Ask me (dancehall mix)
Chaka Demus and Pliers - Murder she wrote
Tenor Saw - Golden Hen
Supercat/Disrupt - Bits of fury
Sister Nancy - Big beat bam (Stretch Armstorng  & Daddy Reef remix)
Johnny Osbourne - Budy bye (Kenny Dope remix)
Lightning Head - Traffic jam
Ozomatli – Superbowl sundae (Peanutbutter Wolf remix)
Tall Black Guy - I feel good (James Brown flip)
Dionne Warwick - Wishin' and hopin'
Dusty Springfield - Anyone who had a heart
Ramsey Lewis - Do you know the way to San Jose
Isaac Hayes - Walk on by
Dionne Warwick - Don't make me over
Ramsey Lewis -The look of love
Eddie Kendricks - Any day now
Rusty Bryant - I say a little prayer
Penny and the Quarters - You and me
Vera Hamilton - But I aint no more 
Vicki Anderson - I'm too tough for Mr Big Stuff
Vin Gordon - Steady beat

No comments: