Saturday, November 19, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist 19 November 2022

Barry White - Louie Louie
Philadelphia Allstars - Clean up the ghetto (Mr K edit)
Chairmen of the Board - Life and death 
Sault - Morning sun
Charles Stephney - Gimme some sugar
Scone Cash Players - Anadira
Bunzu Soundz - Bokonor
Isaac Birituro and the Rail Abandon feat Dele Sosimi - Fun Tony
In Crowd - Mango walk (Equiknoxx remix)
Frightnrs - You, still
Marcia Griffiths - You're no good
Hortense Ellis - Can I change my mind
The Jamaicans - Baba boom time
Derrick Morgan - I'm the ruler
Viceroys - Give it to him
Jackson 5 - ABC (Justa Root Rock mix - Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)
Pama International - I feel like jumping
Jamie and the Numbers - Magic touch
Supremes - Love is like an ithcing in my heart
Four Tops - You keep running away
Peggy Scott and Jo Jo Benson - Soulshake
The Rock - (Charlie, brother) we got to love one another
James Brown - My part/make it funky part 3
Jim Sharp - Cali soul
Moana and the Moahunters feat Dam Native - Give it up now
Urban Disturbance - Impressions
SJD - 0209
Painspeople - Isle de Bartos
Sault - Spirit high
Tami Neilson - Careless woman

No comments: