Saturday, September 10, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist 10 September 2022

Stinky Jim - Cry for the ute
Shriran - Fadaytak
Clear Path Ensemble - Drumatix
Lizzie Mercier Descloux - Wawa
Konk - Baby Dee
Medium Medium - So hungry, so angry
Clock DVA - 4 hours
Kid Creole and the Coconuts - I'm a wonderful thing baby
Sheila E - Love bizarre pt1&2
Tackhead - I don't wanna work a fake job
Lee Scratch Perry - Many names of God
Creation Rebel - Stonebridge warrior
Love Joys - All I can say
Prince Douglas - Jam love dub
Bullwackies Allstars - Boma-ye dub
Grupo Super T - West bound D train
Sugar Minott - Informer
Sister Nancy - Mumu is coming
Rhythm and Sound with Jennifer Lara - Queen in my empire
Rhythm and Sound with Cornel Campbell - King in my empire
Shackleton - Overwhelming yes dub (Mark Ernestus version)
Florence Adooni - Fo yelle
Lucas Tala - Moghie Nu Te Eka Tse Mu
Sly and the Family Stone - Into my own thing
Opensouls - Turn it up
Recloose - Dust

No comments: