Saturday, August 06, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist 6 August 2022

Joe Cocker - Woman to woman
Diasonics - Ms Jackson
Adrian Quesada - Mentira con Carino
Alexander Korostinsky - Bones of god
Aretha Franklin - Bridge over troubled water
Doris Troy - Just one look
Shirley Ellis - I never will forget
The Tams - Trouble maker
The Olympics - Mine exclusively
Barbara Randolph - Can I get a witness
Anne Peebles - A good day for lovin'
George Benson - World is a ghetto
O'Jays - When the world's at peace
The Peppers - Bringing it down
The Originals - Just let me thank you for loving me baby
The Marvelettes - That's the way I see him
Du-Rites - The sun
Mighty Mocambos - Theme from Beverly Hills Cop
Bounce Castle - Made you look (Bengaluru bounce mix)
Eric B & Rakim - Don't sweat the technique
Eric Lau - Let it out
Dam Native - Battle styles
AP & Kamahumble - Hecka horsey
Mikey General - Choose me
Marcia Griffiths - Melody life
Doreen & Alton - I'm still in love
UHP (Upper Hutt Posse) - Say do dub
The Frightners - Tuesday
Herbs - French letter dub
Beat Spacek - Ring di alarm

No comments: