Saturday, June 04, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist 4 June 2022



Amadou and Mariam - M'Bife (Ayala (IT) edit
Ayaya (IT) - From Africa
Whatitdo Archive Group - Ethiopian airlines
Yosi Horikawa - Bump
Massive Attack - Spying glass
Nuyorican Soul - It's alright, I feel it!
Solomonic Sound - Children of Israel (dub)
Tanya Stephens - Need you tonight
Cutty Ranks - The cutter
Junior Murvin - Cool out son
Althea - Down town thing
Jackie Mittoo - Moon walk
Bob Marley - Mr chatterbox
Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope (3 Generations Walking remix)
Brand New Heavies - Sometimes (The Ummah remix)
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - Pimp
Sly and the Family Stone - Colour me true
Bobby Byrd - I know you got soul
Marva Whitney - What do I have to do to prove my love to you
Eli Paperboy Reed - Ace of spades
Aretha Franklin - Pullin'
Brooklyn Allstars - God don't like it and I don't either
The Meditation Singers - Good old gospel music
Staple Singers - We the people
Stevie Wonder - You haven't done nothing
The Clash - This is Radio Clash

No comments: