Saturday, January 08, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist Jan 8 2022

Mo Kolours - Banana wine
Menahan Street Band - Birds
Ramsey Lewis Trio - Slippin' into darkness
Quincy Jones - They call me Mister Tibbs
Ray Charles - In the heat of the night
Ike and Tina Turner - I idolise you
Big Mama Thornton - Hound dog
Major Lance - Monkey time
Barbara Acklin - Aint no love
King Curtis and the Kingpins - In the pocket
Eddie Floyd - Bring it on home to me
Shirley Ellis - I will never forget
Aretha Franklin - Rocksteady
The Dap-Kings - Nervous like me
Curtis Mayfield - Doo doo wap is strong in here (7" edit)
Tyra and the Tornadoes - You got me thinkin' (instrumental)
Mara TK feat Troy Kingi  - Every Hori is a star
Sulata - Mancini
Strawpeople - Inject me (Breaks Co-op remix)
Smashproof - Ordinary life (Moody Boyz dub)
Ruts DC  -Whatever we do  (RSD remix)
Mungo's Hifi feat Ranking Joe - Step it out
Lee Scratch Perry - Really dub
Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope (Sonsine remix)
The New Loungehead - Candyapple (International Observer remix)
The Slits - Animal space (Wrongtom remix)
Wild Bill Ricketts - Riki

No comments: