Saturday, December 04, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist 4 December

Dub Asylum - Slice of heaven (Brand new! Good for you!)
Bullwackies Allstars - Rockford dub
Prince Jammy - Dub is my occupation
Gregory Issacs/Christine - Rock one/Saturday
Foxy Brown - Baby can I hold you tonight
Cutty Ranks - Retreat
Top Cat - Request the style
General Levy - The wig
Dream Warriors - Ludi
DLT feat Billy TK Snr - Duel of the assassins
The Nudge vs Troy Kingi - He Ōrite
The New Cobras feat Renee Geyer - Soulgroove 66 pt1
The Pro-Teens - Peach fuzz
Leo Nocentelli - Riverfront
Sisters Love - Now is the time (The Mack Revisited remix)
David Orbnette Cherry - Parallel experience
Ron Holden - I need ya
Brotherly Love - Bingo
Johnnie Taylor - Strange things (are happening in my heart)
Johnny Daye - What'll I do for satisfaction
Booker T and the MGs - Fuquawi
Carla Thomas - Gee whiz it's Christmas
Linda Jones - I can't stop loving my baby
OV Wright - The monkey dog
Orgone - Funky Nassau
Marva Whitney - He's the one
James Brown - Stone to the bone
Sola Rosa - No idea (B Haru remix)
MĀ - Kitchen
Scratch 22 - For walking faces

No comments: