Saturday, August 07, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 7 August

Barbara Norris - It's heavy (Dope Beasts fierce dub)
The Equals - Black skinned blue eyed boys (Bobby Buschnach edit)
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the souls of her shoes (Scrimshire edit)
Donna Summer - State of independence (Ed Zone edit)
Chairmen of the Board - Life and death (Mr K edit)
Reuben Wilson - Got to get your own
JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound - I am trying to break your heart
Unknown Groovers - Secret agent
Billy Hawks - Oh baby (I believe I'm losing you)
Inez and Charlie Foxx -Tightrope
Dynatones - Fife piper
Jeanette Nellis - Wait
Jo Ann Garrett - Foolish me
Amanda Love - You keep calling me by her name
Johnny Nash - Love aint  nuthin'
Gene Chandler - Such a pretty thing
Mitty Collier - Pain
Jimmy Sabater - Yroco
Dave Pike - Aphrodite
Mike Nock Underground - Space bugaloo
New Loungehead - Cloth (inst)
Jonny Faith - Open my eyes
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - My Jamaican dub
Jazzanova feat Joe Dukie - What do you want (Don Philippe mix)
Lido Pimienta - Te queira (Chancha via Curcuito remix)
Nona Hendryx - Transformation

No comments: