Saturday, June 05, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 5 June

Recloose - Aint changin'
Fat Freddys Drop - The raft (Jet Jaguar remix)
Pat Kalla and Le Super Mojo - Hymne a la vie
Scrimshie feat Omar - Loving is loving (Photay remix)
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Big man still standing (Woolford and Hazel mix)
Auf Togo meets Becker Mukai - Inside the human mind
Doris Troy - Just one look
Barbara Mason - Come to me
Inez Foxx - Hurt by love
Little Sonny - You can be replaced
The Impressions - Meeting over yonder
Peaches and Herb  - I need your love so desperately
The Elgins - Heaven must have sent you from above
Frank Wilson - Do I love you (indeed I do)
Jamie and the Numbers - If this is love
Jo Ann Hamilton - I love without a love
The Chi-lites - I like your loving (do you like mine)
Johnny Pate - You're starting too fast
Erma Franklin - Hold on I'm coming
Eliza Keil - Evil ways
Bobby Byrd - If you got a love you better (hold on to it)
Marva Whitney - Unwind yourself
Lyn Collins - Mama Feelgood
Parlet - Play me or trade me
Kid Creole and the Coconuts - Annie, I'm not your daddy (Soul Mechanik edit)
Fulgeance - Sour socca
Ray Barretto - Mercy mercy baby
La Lupe - Fever
Dave Pike - Sandunga
Mara TK - Colours

No comments: