Saturday, March 27, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 27 March



The Luvmenauts - Spice always flows
Raekwon and El Michels Affair - PJs (clean)
The Headhunters - God made me funky
Nuyorican Soul - Black gold of the sun (MAW remix feat Q-Tip)
The Ojays - For the love of money
Stevie Wonder - As
Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs - Back on the street again 
The Meters -  A mesage from the Meters
The Dixie Cups - Iko iko
Oliver Morgan - Roll call
Reginald Milton & the Soul Jets - Clap your hands
Lil Buck and the Top Cats - Monkey in a sack
Sugarman 3 - Turtle walk
Joyce Jones - Help me make up my mind
Claudia Lennear - Everything I do gonna be funky
Aretha Franklin - Get it right
Chaka Khan - I know you, I live you
Parliament - Testify
The James Brown Soul Train - Honky tonk pt1
James Brown - Love don't love nobody
Hank Jacobs - Elijah rockin' with soul
Jackie Lee - I love you
Jimmy Sabater  -Yroco
Ray Barretto - Acid
Mongo Santamaria - We got latin soul
Jazzanova feat Joe Dukie - What do you want (Don Philippe remix)
Julien Dyne feat Mara TK - Layer

No comments: