Saturday, March 13, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 13 March

 
Opensouls - Rise up (Lewis McCallum remix)
Che Fu - Misty frequencies (Submariner remix)
Freddie Cruger - Pushing on
Nightmares on Wax - Ease jimi
Quantic - Death of a revolution
The Ethiopians - I'm gonna take over now
Don Drummond - Don cosmic
Andy & Joey - You're wondering now
Norma Fraser - The first cut is the deepest
Bob Marley and the Wailers  - Simmer down
Restless Soul - Turn me out
Backyard Dog - Baddest ruffest
Che Fu - Random
Debruit & Alsarah - Khartoum
Indeep - Last night a DJ saved my life
Evelyn King - Get up off your love
Reuben Wilson - Got to get your own
Earth Wind & Fire - Moment of truth
Johnny Jones & the King Casuals - Purple haze
The Mighty Hannibal - Somebody in the world for you
Barbara Acklin - Am I the same girl?
Margie Joseph - One more chance
Charlene & the Soul Serenaders - Can you win
Tyrone Davis - Can I change my mind?
Sidney Joe Qualls - How can you say goodbye
Bill Coday - High on your love
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Take me with you
Stovall Sisters - Hang on in there
James Brown - In the middle
Che Fu - Share the info

No comments: