Saturday, February 13, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 13 February



Kahil El Zabar - Express yourself
Meditation Singers - A change is gonna come
Aretha Franklin - It only happens when I look at you
Nina Simone  -Work song
Esther Phillips - Home is where the hatred is
The Meters - Tippi toes
Clarence Reid - I get my kicks
Nadine Brown - Leave me alone
Donny Hathaway - Come little children
The Sorcerers - Elephant
Issa Bagayogo - Fimani
Manu Dibango - Africa boogie
Miriam Makeba - Ibande
Tony Allen - Love is a natural thing
Dele Sosimi x Medlar - Gudu gudu kan (Daz I Kue remix)
Mala - Como como (Theo Parrish remix)\
Sabres of Paradise - Duke of Earlsfield
Eal Zinger  - Song 2wo
Unitone Hifi - Up to eleven
Mr Clean & the Soul Inc - What's going on
The Supremes - Love is like an itching in my heart
The Supremes - Your wonderful sweet sweet love
The Supremes - Everybody's got the right to love
The Supremes - Bad weather
The Supremes - Come in to my life
Aaron Frazer - Over you
Stanley Pedigree - Groove merchants inst
Penza Penza - Mad madi's twist
East Side Symphony - Hot pants road
Embryo  -Wajang woman (Frankie Francis' Sofrito edit)

No comments: