Saturday, January 09, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist, 9 January

Billy Preston feat Sly Stone - Can't she tell
Ruben Wright - Crazy baby
Patti Drew - Turn away from me
Patrice Holloway - Evidence
Gene Dozier and the Brotherhood - Soul stroll
Clydie King - Shing-a-ling
Aretha Franklin - Rough lover
The Ikettes - Don't feel sorry for me
Little Ann -  What should I do
Thelma Houston - Baby mine
David McCallum - The edge
American Gypsy - The champ (Evil Smarty edit)
Will Powers - Adventures in success (dub copy)
Orchestra of Spheres - Aby
Mala - Como como (Theo Parrish remix)
S-Tone Inc - Rendezvous a minuit
Ray Barretto - Acid
Cal Tjader - La bamba
Jimmy Sabater - Yroco
Noro Morales - Saona (Gilles Peterson and Simbad remix)
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo (MAW remix)
Sault - Wildfires
Ardijah - Way around U (Allcity remix by Manuel Bundy and Submariner)
Chilites - Stoned out of my mind
Della Reese - If it feels good, do it
James Brown - I've got money
Penny and the Quarters - You and me
Troy Kingi - Chronophonic disco
Trinity Roots - Sense and cents (live at Studio 9, 1999)
Stinky Jim - Angry bisque (MPFU)

No comments: