Saturday, December 19, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 19 December

Sault - Bow
Guy One - Estre
Y-Bayani  -We are the band of enlightenment
Sun Ra - That's how I feel
IG Culture - Girl you need a change of mind
Erykah Badu  - Bag lady (Cheebah sac mix)
Elivs Costello and The Roots - Come the meantimes
Dreamcast Moe - Up 2 U
Clarence Reid - I get my kicks
The Meters - Soul machine
Jody Gayle - You gotta push
Patti Jo - Make me believe in you (Black Science Orchestra edit)
Society's Bag - Let it crawl
Rasputin's Stash - Mr cool
Macondo - Almendra
Larry Morris - Who do we think we're fooling
Collision - You can dance
Manuel Bundy - Jazzy bizz
Che Fu - Without a doubt (DLT remix)
James Brown - Let's make Christmas mean something this year
Bill Withers - Let us love
Fulgeance  -Tribute to Masekela
Kutiman - Elimi Tut
Tony Allen - NEPA dance dub
Dele Sosimi x Medlar -Gudu gudu kan (Daz I Kue remix)

No comments: