Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 31 October

Stance Brothers - On top (guitar and flute)
The Pro-teens - I flip my life every time I fly
Surprise Chef - Blythe st nocturne
Gripsweats - Ziggy's walk
The Commodores - Keep on dancing
Kool and the Gang - NT
Chosen Few - Collie stuff
Alton Ellis - It's a shame
Joe Tex and U Black - Standardisation
Professionals - Chapter 3
3 Generations Walking - Midnight bustling (Francois K dub)
Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope (3 Generations Walking remix)
Brand New Heavies - Sometimes (Ummah remix)
Carlos Nino and Miguel Atwood Ferguson - Find a way
O'Jays - 992 arguments
Barbara Lynn - Money
King Floyd - Groove me
Nite-liters - Tanga boo gonk
James Brown - The boss
Patti La Belle and the Bluebelles - Tear after tear 
Impressions - Woman's got soul
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - Your love makes it all worth while
Jimmy Hughes  -Slippin' away
Pointer Sisters  -Send him back
The Dynells - Call on me
Unemployed - Funky thing pt1
Young Holt Unlimited - Wahwah man
Little Richard - Nuki suki
Sheelahroc - If I gave U the mic (phat beats down mix)

No comments: