Saturday, October 10, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 10 October

The Pro-Teens - The Pro-Teens ruined my life
Romano - MaNiya
Big Sideways - One planet
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - My Jamaican dub
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings -What if we all stopped paying taxes?\
Barbara Lynn - I'm a good woman
Freddie Scott - You got what I need
Darondo - Luscious lady
Sugarman 3 - Pull my cart
The Bamboos - Tighten up
Dave Clark Five - No time to lose
The Valdons - Stop, wait a minute girl
Edwin Starr  - Cloud nine
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Party started
Lord Echo - Put it in my head
Donna Onete - No sabor do beijo
Ladi6- Goodday
Common and Mary J Blige - Come close (Boozoo Bajou remix)
The Kingites - Polynesian panthers
Black Uhuru - Solidarity
Tackhead - The game (dub)
Ruby Turner - It's gonna be alright (Brixton bass mix)
Less Stress - Don't dream it's over
Sade - Soldier of love
George Benson and MAW - The ghetto
Potatohead People and De La Soul - Baby got work

No comments: