Saturday, September 05, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 5 September

Dream Warriors  -Ludi
Super Cat - Dolly my baby - (Bad Boy extended mix)
Mad Lion - Girlzz
James Brown - The Bose (Geisha Boys mix)
Bobby Byrd - If you don't work, you can't eat
Maceo and the Macks  Cross the tracks
Lyn Collins - Rock me again and again and again
Marva Whitney - I am what I am
The Gripsweats - Ziggy's walk
Jurassic 5 - Swing set
Guts - And the living is easy
Aronas - Culture tunnels
Architeq - Birds of dub (Architeq version)
African Head Charge - Heading to glory
Adrian Sherwood and Lee Scratch Perry - Kingston tower
Morwell Unlimited - Morpheus special (Kid Loco's block party mix)
Stinky Jim - Slim shrub
Dreadzone and Dubmatix - Dread lockdown
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - My Jamaican dub
Miltown Stowaways - Strong and true
Snooch Dodd and the Pro Teens - I flip my life every time I fly
The Altons - When you go (that's when you'll know)
Vicky Tafoya - Forever
Yandall Sisters - Watch out boy
Taka Boom - Middle of the night
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam - Head to toe
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Computer games

No comments: