Saturday, June 13, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 13 June

Clarence Reid - I get my kicks
Sid Sidney Wallace and the Belairs - The grinder
Nadine Brown - Leave me alone
Shirley Scott - Get back
Speedometer - Two beat beast
Lee Fields and Sugarman and co - Stand up
Ann Sexton - You're gonna miss me
Tina Turner - Whole lotta love
Nuyorican Soul - Mawtilus
MAW - Zoe
Staff Benda Bilili - Sala mosala
Mulatu - Yegelle tezeta
The Tennors - Ride your donkey
Phyllis Dillon - Woman of the ghetto
Junior Murvin - Give me your love
The In Crowd - Mango walk
Salmonella Dub - Platetechtonics (Groove Corp remix)
Pitch Black -1000 mile drift (International Observer remix)
Madness - Death of a rude boy (Andrew Weatherall remix)
Shannon - Give me tonight (dub version)
Millie Scott - Prisoner of love
Marion Jarvis - Get it
Della Reese - Compared to what
Otis Redding - Sweet Lorene
Lonnie Mack - Memphis

No comments: