Saturday, March 21, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, March 21



Gary Bartz and NTU Troop - Celestial blues
Bill Doggett - Pimento
James Bown - Aint it funky now pt1
Honeydrippers - Impeach the President
Betty Everett - Take me
Paul Humphrey and his Cool Aid Chemists - Detroit
Willie Hightower - Walk a mile in my shoes
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Jenny takes a ride
The Winstons - Amen, brother
Ray Charles - You're just about to lose your clown
Ollie and the Nightingales - Girl you make my heart sing
Booker T and the MGs - Can't be still
William Bell and Judy Clay - Loveitis
Mar-Keys - Philly dog
Sam and Dave - Wrap it up
Carla Thomas - Something good
Rufus Thomas - 6-3-8
The Newcomers - Pin the tail on the donkey
The Barkays - Copy kat
The Dramatics - Get up and get down
The Emotions - Boss love maker
Eddie Floyd - Under my nose
Jean Knight - Carry on
Otis Redding and Carla Thomas - Lovey dovey
Johnnie Taylor - I am somebody pt1
Booker T and the MGs- Soul limbo
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in
El Michels Affair - Tearz
Lady Wray - Come on in
Jerry Butler - I'm a telling you
Bobby Bland - I'm so tired
Jan Bradley - Mama didn't lie
Bobby Moore - Hey Mr DJ
Isley Brothers - Fight the power pt1
Parliament - Up on the down stroke
Prince - Housequake (7 minutes mo quake)

No comments: