Saturday, February 01, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, February 1

Prince - I feel for you
Chaka Khan - I know you, I live you
Diana Ross - Give up
Marvin Gaye -You're the man
Leonard Charles - Neil's rainbow
DJ Spinna - Dillagence (one 4 Jay)
Stereo MCs - Connected
Troublefunk - Let's get small
Chuck Brown  -We need some money
Erykah Badu - Turn me away (get munny)
Red Astaire - Love to Angie
Superspirit - We belong to the cosmos (Jugoe remix)
Lefties Soul Connection - 12 inch rims
The 2nd Amendment Band - Backtalk
Young Holt Unlimited - Wah wah man
Tami Lynn - Mo Jo Hanna
Lulu - Feelin' alright
Labelle - Moon shadow
Pointer Sisters - Send my baby back
Wendy Rene - Bar-B-Q
Joanie Sommers - Don't pity me
Esther Phillips - Catch me I'm falling
Alice Clark - You hit me right where it hurt me
People's Choice - I likes to do it
Brenda and the Tabulations - California soul
Eddie Floyd - Under my nose
Barbara and the Browns - Please be honest with me
Mar-keys - Beach bash
Jackie Mittoo - Stereo freeze
Prince - Tambourine

No comments: