Saturday, December 21, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, December 21

James Brown - Santa Claus goes straight to the ghetto
JD McDonald - Boogaloo Santa Claus
The Meters - Just kissed my baby
Joyce Jones - Help me make up my mind
Shirley Scott - Messie Bessie
Aretha Franklin - Rocksteady (alt mix)
Marva Whitney - What do I have to do to prove my love to you
Philadelphia Allstars - Let's clean up the ghetto (Mr K edit)
Midnight Movers Unlimited - Follow the wind (Mr K edit)
Patti Jo - Make me believe in you
Bomb The Bass - Bug powder dust (La Funk Mob remix)
Freddie Cruger - Running from love
Super Cat - Ghetto red hot
Tiger - Nobody move (Massive Sounds hiphop mix)
Funkmaster Flex and Ghetto Celebs - Safe sex, no freaks
The 8th Day - You've got to crawl
Gene Chandler - A song called soul
Candi Staton ‎– I'd rather be an old man's sweetheart (than a young man's fool)
Chairmen of the Board - Pay to the piper
Soul Brothers Six - You better check yourself
Fontella Bass and Bobby McClure - Don't mess up a good thing
Bill Withers - Let us love
Bill Campbell -Body beat
Embryo - Wajang Woman (Frankie Francis' Sofrito edit)
Lord Shorty - Vibrations groove
La Pesada - Cumbia y Tambo
Quantic - T.R.O.Y.
DLT - Black panthers
Myele Manzanza - On the move

No comments: