Saturday, September 14, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, September 14

Quantic - Te pico el yaibi
Bongmaster - Brothers and sisters
Lee Oskar - Haunted house (Leftside wobble edit)
Charles Wright and Watts 103rd St Rhythm Band - Just to settle my nerves
Sir Joe Quarterman and Free Soul - I got so much trouble on my mind
DLT  -Liquid skies (ultra neon mix)
Staff Benda Billi  - Sala mosala
Opotopo - Belema
Moodswingers - Recede to flourish
Eru Dangerspiel - Sambaskool dropout
Gene Faith - Family man
Marvin Gaye  -You're a wonderful one
Five Stairsteps and Cubie - Little young lover
Jackie Wilson - Somebody up there likes you
Della Reese - If it feels good, do it
The Hueys - You aint no hippie
Edwin Starr - Don't tell me I'm crazy
Marion Jarvis - Get it
Betty Harris - Cry to me
Dottye Fultz - Jesus is a soul man
Bobby Moore - Hey Mr DJ
Uncle Louie - Full tilt boogie
Mantronix - Scream
Che Fu - Misty frequencies (Submariner remix)
Merata Mita and Diatribe - Treaty song (long version)
Ballistic Brothers - Prophecy reveal

No comments: