Saturday, August 31, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 31

Herbie Hancock - Dont hold it
Sir Joe Quarterman and Free Soul - Thanks Dad
The Rebirth - Talking me down (Domu remix)
Lewis McCallum feat Tama Waipara - New someone
Willie Colon and Reuben Blades - Plastico  (Bugz in the Attic remix)
Maxwell Implosion - Grasshopper
Manasseh - Skenga 12" mix
Sound Dimension - Real rock
Lone Ranger - Noah in the ark
Xternals - Queen of the minstrels
Jackie Mittoo - Fancy pants
Rhythm and Sound with Bobbo Shanti - Poor people must work
African Head Charge - Somebody touch I
Bobby Bland - I'm so tired
Four Tops - Something about you
Alice Clark - You hit me right where it hurt me
Shirley Ellis - Puzzle song
Durand Jones and the Indications -You and me
ZZ Hill - I keep on loving you
Gene Chandler - Check yourself
Impressions -Fool for you
Lou Courtney - I've got just the thing
St Etienne - Only love can break your heart
Primal Scream - Higher than the sun
African Vibration - Hinde (Julien Dyne rework)
Mark de Clive Lowe - Ghaziya
AceTones - Rolling like a Trojan
Wild Bill Ricketts - Riki

No comments: