Saturday, July 20, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 20

DL Jones and DJ 2nd Nature  -Whoa Bobby
Bohannon - South African man
Watts 103rd St Rhythm Band - Do your thing
Darondo - My Momma and my Poppa
Preston Love - Cool ade
The Believers - Mr hot pants
Marva Whitney - I'm tired I'm tired I'm tired
Fred Wesley and the JBs - You can have Watergate but gimme some bucks and I'll be straight
Prince - Raspberry beret (12" version)
Man Parrish - Hip hop be bop
52nd Street - Cool as ice
Ballistic Bros - Prophecy reveal
George Faith - Turn back the hands of time
Joe Tex and U Black - Standardisation
Wrongtom meets Deemus J - Wa do dance
Jackie Mittoo - Stereo freeze
Dee Felice Trio - Nightingale
Music Inc - Abscretions
Bishop Norman Williams -  Billy's ballet
Mark de Clive Lowe and the Rotterdam Jazz Orchestra - Money (Don't let it catch ya)
The 100 Knights Orchestra - Soul fugue (Daptone's 100th 45)
Donnie Elbert - Sweet baby
El Michels Affair - Tearz
The Imports - I'm not ashamed of loving you
The Family Daptone - Hey brother
Manu Dibango - African pop session
Nathan Haines - Epiphany (Julien Dyne remix)

No comments: