Saturday, May 11, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, May 11

The Impressions - We're a winner
Lou Donaldson - If there's a hell below (we're all gonna go)
ZZ Hill - Clean up America
Nina Simone - Gimme some (Mike Mangini mix)
Erykah Badu - Honey (Seiji mix)
Boozoo Bajou - Under mi sensi
Midnight Movers Unlimited - Follow the wind (Mr K edit)
Evelyn King - Love come down
Stephanie Mills - Put your body in it
The JBs - Giving up food for funk
Black Heat - Super cool
The Parliaments - Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band (inst take 3)
Bobby Womack and the Valentinos - See me through
Gene Chandler - Such a pretty thing
Amanda Love  -You keep calling me by her name
The Kindly Shepherds - Lend me your hand
Jeanette Nellis - Wait
Harold Hutton  -Lucky boy
Cold Blood - Kissing my love
Salmonella Dub - For the love of it (Pitch Black remix)
Lord Echo with Mara TK - Put it in my head
Ladi6 - Burn with me
Tanika Charles - Cool scorpio
Nicola Conte and Gianluca Petrella - Imani river
James Stewart - Nolias

No comments: