Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist, February 16

Sly and the Family Stone - Love city/ I cannot make it / Thankful and thoughtful / I'm an animal / Plastic Jim / Thank you for talkin' to me Africa
Little Sister - Stanga
Bomb The Bass - Bugpowder dust (La Funk Mob remix)
Freddie Cruger - Something good
Rae and Christan with Bobby Womack - Get a life
Charles Bradley -No time for dreaming
War - Galaxy
Stevie Wonder - Another star
Charles Wright  -You are the one for me
Fat Freddy's Drop  -The raft (steppers dub)
Lord Echo - Molten lava
Grace Jones - She's lost control
Sola Rosa with Oliver Daysoul - Promise me (Tall Black Guy remix)
Brassroots - Good life
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - Xplosive
Preston Love with Shuggie Otis - Chicken gumbo
Gene Faith - Family man
Eddie Kendricks - Keep on truckin' pt2
Four Tops  - Turn your love light on me
ZZ Hill - Keep on loving you
Rare Earth - Get ready
Eddie Bo - Baby I'm wise
Jeanie Dee  - Shake a hand
Shirlene King - Super stuff

No comments: