Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist January 19

Alphabethead - They're not hot
Ladi6 - Bang bang
Amin Payne - Give me the inside love
Lance Ferguson - Oblighetto
Preston Love - Pot likker
Shirlene King - Super stuff
Erma Franklin  - Light my fire
Dionne Warwick - Just being myself
Isaac Aesili - Stranjah
Sound Foundation  - Ram dancehall
DLT - Liquid skies (Kava mix by Soane)
Fat Freddy's Drop - Roady (Nextmen burger edit mix)
Yami Bolo - When a man's in love
Ragga Twins - Love talk
Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express (Mr K edit pt2)
Art of Noise - Beatbox diversion 10
Vanity 6 - Drive me wild
Stone City Band - Strut your stuff
Marvin Gaye - You're a wonderful one
Shirley Ellis - The puzzle song
Aaron Neville -Why worry
125th St Candy Store - Is it love
Patti Jo - Make me believe in you
Bobby McClure - Doing it rite on time
Durand Jones and the Indications - You and me
Betty Harris - Cry to me
Lulu - Sweep round your own back door
Timmy Thomas - Opportunity
DNA with Susan Vega - Tom's diner
Troy Kingi - Time lapsium gangtasium
Paper Tiger with Steve Spacek - The cycle
Dur Dur Band - Heelo

No comments: