Saturday, December 22, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist December 22

Paul McCartney - Check my machine
Orange Juice - Rip it dub (Dicky Trisco edit)
Futura 2000 with The Clash - The escapades of Futura
Eric B and Rakim - I know you got soul
Grand Wizard Theodore and the Fantastic Romantic 5 - Can I get a soul clapp
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - 1 Thing
Dur Dur Band  -Yabaal
Dengue Dengue Dengue - Semillero
Idris Ackamoor and the Pyramids - Tinoge Ya Ta'a Ba
The Diabolical Liberties - Omar's deliverance
Troy Kingi - Time lapsium gangtasium
Khruangbin - People everywhere (still alive)
Julien Dyne with Ladi6 - Hours
Arthur Jackson  -The philosophy of chop funk pt2
Charles Wright - You are the one for me
Arelan Brown - Impeach me baby
Aretha Franklin - Won't be long
Look at my soul with Rueben Ramos - Boogaloo en Monterey
Inez Andrews - I hear music
Bobby Bland - Sad feeling
Five Stairsteps and Cubie - Little young lover
Shogun Orchestra - Sword of doom
Leonard Charles - Neil's rainbow
Lewis McCallum with Deva Mahal - Take a step back
DLT - Black panthers
Team Dynamite with Che Fu - Coconut lime
Katchafire - Rude girl (Macro and HSD jungle mix)

No comments: