Saturday, October 27, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist October 27



Bobby Valentin - Use it before you lose it
Tito Puente - Black brothers
Joe Torres - Get out of my way
Roberto Roena y su Apollo Sound - Canta una simple (sing a simple song)
Monguito Santamaria - Groovetime
Pete Rodriguez - Oh that's nice
Ray Barretto  -Soul drummers
War - Me and baby brother
Chic -  Would you be my baby
Aural Exciters - Emil night rate
Universal Robot Band - Dance and shake your tambourine
Dennis Mobley & Fresh Taste - Superstition
Shift - Roller rink funk
Material feat Nona Hendryx - Bustin' out (seize the beat version)
Nona Hendryx - B boyz
IQU feat Betty Anne Monga  -Witchcraft
DLT feat Teremoana - Beautiful remix
Recloose - Mana's bounce
The Yoots - E papa waiari
Booker T and the MGs - Can't be still
Lee Fields and Sugarman & Co - You don't know what you mean
Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
Radiants - I'm glad I'm the loser
Cliff Nobles - My love is getting stronger
Barbara Lynn - Don't be cruel
Lorraine Chandler - I can't hold on
Billy Karaitiana - Cool jerk
Jay Epae - Putt putti
Bill Wolfgramm and his Islanders - Haere mai

No comments: