Saturday, October 20, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist October 20



Melodians Steel Orchestra - Voodoo Ray
Misha Panfilov Sound Combo  -Who's in love
Chairmen of the Board - Pay to the piper
Supremes - Love is like an itching in my heart
Four Tops - You keep running away
Jr Waker and the Allstars - Shake and fingerpop
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
Five Stairsteps and Cubie - Little young lover
Chaka Khan - What you did
Undisputed Truth - You + me = love
Isley Bros - It's alright with me
Love Unlimited Orchestra - Theme from King Kong pt2
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Rumours
Charles Bradley - Aint it a sin
Charles Wright  - You are the one for me
The JBs - Giving up food for funk
War - Me and baby brother
Chico Hamilton - El toro (Mark de Clive Lowe remix)
Charles Mingus - II B. S. (RZA remix)
Johnny Osbourne - Budy bye (Kenny Dope mix)
Sister Nancy - Transport connection
Phyllis Dillon - Woman of the ghetto
Tenor Saw and Buju Banton - Ring the alarm quick
Jackie Mittoo - Disco Jack
The Frightnrs - I would rather go blind
Luiz Bonfa - Jacaranda
Dionne Warwick - I'm just being myself
Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose - Treat her like a lady
Lou Donaldson - Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud
ZZ Hill - Clean up America

No comments: