Saturday, August 04, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist August 4

Rufus Thomas - Funkiest man alive, Tutti fruitti
Booker T and the MGs - Melting pot
Meters - Chug chg chug a lug pt1
Fred Wesley and the JBs -Watermelon man
Incredible bongo band - Ohkey dokey pt2
Sly and the Family Stone - Runnin' away
War - Me and baby brother
Biologia - Too bad
Cameo - Rigor mortis
Collision - Run run run
Fat Freddys Drop - Hope (Sonsine remix)
Sly n Mo - Sensisms
Bob and Gene and the Inversions - I can be cool
The Lions  -Think
Dizzy Gillespie - Soul kiss pt1
Billy Vera and Judy Clay - Really together
Delphonics - Down is up, up is down
Edwin Starr - He who picks a rose
Gladys Knigth and the Pips - Everybody needs love
Dottye Fultz - Jesus is a soul man
Inez Andrews - I hear music
Betty Harris - Cry to me
The Cookies - Stranger in my arms
Durand Jones and The Indications -You and me
The Hesitations - Nobody knows you when you're down and out
Phil Upchurch Combo - You can't sit down pt1
Mongo Santamaria - Louie louie
Cal Tjader - Fried bananas
Latin blues band - Lay an oz on my baby
Pucho and the Latin Soul Brothers - Canteloupe island
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo  (MAW remix)

No comments: