Saturday, August 25, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist August 25



Sly & the Family Stone - Thankful and thoughtful
Chaka Khan - What cha gonna do for me
Lee Dorsey - Little baby
The Dap-Kings - Nervous like me
Nite-liters - Afro-strut
Bar-Kays - In the hole
Willie Mitchell - Bad eye
Five Stairsteps - Aint gonna rest til I get you
Curtis Mayfield - We got to have peace
Timmy Thomas - Opportunity
Little Sister - Somebody's watching you
Dave Baby Cortez  -Happy feet
Jr Walker and the Allstars - Hip city pt1
The Originals - Goodnight Irene
Stevie Wonder - You met your match
The Up Tights - A better day is gonna come
The Stovall Sisters - Hang on in there
Flying Stars of Brooklyn - My god has a telephone
The Imports - I'm not ashamed of loving you
Ralph MacDonald - The Path pt1
Lever Brothers Gay Flamingoes steel band  - Black man's cry
ESG - Dance
James White and the Blacks - Contort yourself (August Darnell remix)
Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica
Patrcie Rushen - Haven't you heard
Collision - You can dance
Dub Terminator - Can't beat a  trumpet
Charles Bradley and the Inversions - Whatcha doing to me
Herbs - French Letter dub
Katchafire - Sensemilla (Pitch Black remix)

No comments: