Saturday, July 28, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist July 28



Bobby and Valerie Capers - West 4th St
Cliff Nobles - My love is getting stronger
Sister Sledge -  Love don't go thru no changes on me
Jimmy Hughes - Slipping around with you
Ike and Tina Turner - Somebody somewhere needs you
Major Lance - Investigate
Eloise Laws - Love factory
Erma Franklin - I get the sweetest feeling
Detroit Emeralds - Baby let me take you in my arms
Clarence Wheeler and the Enforcers - Hey Jude
Wood Brass and Steel - Welcome to the party
Jocelyn Brown - Hands off
Booker Newberry III - Love town (short version)
Hipster Wonkas - Jupiter jam
Bootsy Collins - The Pinocchio theory
Lord Echo - Just do dub
Cave Circles - Azmoni
Opensouls - Hold you close dub
Foxy Brown - Fast car
Dillinger - Cocaine in my brain (Groove Corp remix)
Cutty Ranks - Retreat
Ninja Man - Murder dem
Vin Gordon - Steady beat
Marcia Griffiths - Feel like jumping
Migs and Jelly - Dub selecta
BB King  -The BB Jones
Barbara Lynn - Don't be cruel
Len Barry - Like a baby
Tommy James and the Shondells - Hanky panky
The McCoys - Fever
Billy Karaitiana - Cool jerk

No comments: