Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist June 23



Prof Oz- Waves and sun (Grant Phabao remix)
Nightmares on wax - 70s/80s (Scientist remix 1)
Freddie Cruger - Running from love
Ballistic Bros - Prophecy reveal (James)
Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope (3 generations walking remix)
Luke Vibert - Officer's club
Eddy Senay - Cameo
Billy Preston - Can't she tell
A.A.B.B. - Pick up the pieces one by one
Lyn Collins - Mama feelgood
Leroy and the Drivers - The sad chicken
Nadine Brown - Leave me alone
Patti Jo  - Make me believe in you
Holland Dozier - Don't leave me (inst)
Rufus Thomas - Down ta my house
Sam & Dave - Said I wasn't gonna tell nobody
Stevie Wonder - You met your match
Howard Tate - That's what happens
Monica -I don't know nothing else to tell you but I love you
Deee-Lite - Deee-Lite theme (global village mix)
Janet Jackson - Young love
TS Monk - Bon bon vie
Kid Creole and the Coconuts - I'm a wonderful thing baby
Futura 2000 with The Clash - Escapades of Futura 2000
Kaidi Tatham feat Uhmeer - Cupid
Pharaoh Sanders - Astral travelling (Boozoo Bajou remix)
Pitch Black - Flex (SonSine remix)

No comments: