Saturday, June 16, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist June 16

Philadelphia Allstars - Let's clean up the ghetto (Mr K edit)
O'Jays - Message in our music (Jimmy the twin re-edit)
Issac Hayes - Zeke the freak (Todd Terje edit)
Nina Simone - Seeline woman
Teremoana - Four women (DLT remix)
Charles Wright and Watts 103rd st rhythm band  - Can't get no satisfaction
Laura Lee - If you can beat me rocking you can have my chair
Gene Chandler - No peace, no satisfaction
Barbara Acklin - Just aint no love
Marv Johnson - I'm not a plaything
Durand Jones and the Indications - You and me
The Delphonics - Down is up, up is down
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Little Latin Lupe Lu
The McCoys - Fever
 Detroit Emeralds - Baby let me take you in my arms
Thomas Newman - Six Feet Under theme (Rae and Christian remix)
Piero Umiliani - Mah na mah na (Gak Sato tiki mix)
Funkadelic - Undisco kidd (Gay Marvine edit)
Chuck Higgins and the Wild Bunch  - Funkyfied
Collision - You can dance
Mara TK - Run
Hollie Smith and Mara TK - Autumn rain
Sheelahroc -If I gave u th' mic (Phat beats down mix)
Morningsteppa - Lesson one
Lord Jackson - One two ting
Salmonella Dub - Problems (Son sine remix)
Beat Pharmacy feat Paul St Hilaire - Sunshine

No comments: