Saturday, March 31, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist March 31



Henri-Pierre Noel - A fifth of Beethoven (The Reflex edit)
Wunmi - Fit body (Richard Olatunde Baker remix)
Edwin Birdsong - Win tonight
The Temptations - Slave
Lou Donaldson - Say it loud (I'm black and I'm proud)
James Brown - Make it funky
Lyn Collins - We want to party, party, party
Bobby Byrd - I know you got soul
Ernie Hawks and the Soul Investigators - Scorpio man theme
Lunar Funk - Mr Penguin pt1
Soul Severes - I got it (Kenny Dope edit)
The Impressions - It's all right
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Jerry Butler - I'm a telling you
Freddie Scott - Am I grooving you
Fontella Bass and Bobby McClure - Don't mess up a good thing
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - I tried
Marc Mac present Visioneers  -The world is yours
Kabanjak - Dub to go (Ancient Astronauts remix)
Overproof Sound System - Watch what you put inna
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Put it on (Groove Corp remix)
Dexys Midnight Runners - Geno
The Associates - Tell me Easter's on a Friday
Patea Maori Club - Poi E (Peter Mac disco drums edit)

No comments: