Thursday, March 08, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist March 3



Salmonella Dub - Problems (Sonsine Dat little thing dub )
Boozoo Bajou - Night over Manaus (Soulboy Collective remix)
Maxwell Implosion - Grasshopper
Adrian Sherwood - Dennis Bovine Pt1
Chaka Demus and Pliers - Murder she wrote
Top Cat - Request the style
Johnny Osbourne - Budy bye (Kenny Dope remix)
Tiger feat Q-Tip - Who planned it
Teremoana - Four women (Deez aka DLT remix)
Restless Soul - Turn me out
Funkadelic - Undisco kidd (Gay Marvine edit)
Parlet - Play me or trade me
Mark Williams - House for sale
Judy Clay and William Bell - Loveitis
Eddie Floyd - Under my nose
Otis Redding - Nobody's fault but mine
The Supremes - Everybody's got the right to love
Sweet inspirations - Sweet inspiration
Fontella Bass and Bobby McClure - Don't mess up a good thing
Len Barry - Like a baby
Linda Jones - Just can't live my life
Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy (for my mashed potatoes)
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Little latin Lupe Lu
The Dovells - Betty in Bermudas
Teddy and the Pandas - Sunny side up
Spanky Wilson  - Kissing my love
Brenda and the Tabulations - California soul
Bunny Sigler - Great big liar
The Music Makers - United
Cliff Nobles  - The horse

No comments: