Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, December 31



Donald Byrd - Love has come around (Combo re-edit)
Idris Mohammed - Could heaven ever be like this (Leftside wobble edit)
Sir Joe Quarterman and Free Soul -I got so much trouble on my mind
Fred Wesley and the JBs - You can have Watergate....
Charles Wright - Doing what comes naturally
Durand Jones and the Indications - Smile
Misha Panfilov sound combo - Oliver robotron
Peter Thomas and Mocambo astronautic sound orchestra - Space patrol
Lord Echo feat Mara TK - Just do you
Rockers delight - Moments in dub
Prof Oz -Waves and skank (Grant Phabao remix)
Chaka Demus and Pliers - Murder she wrote
Tiger feat Q-Tip - Who planned it
Kid Creole and the coconuts - I'm a wonderful thing baby
Kraftwerk  - The model
Jermaine Jackson - Let's get serious
Gene Anderson  -The gigilo
Billy Stewart - Summertime
Monica - I don't know nothing else to tell you but I love you
Joe Tex - I'm going and get it
Bobby Womack - Looking for a love
Howard Tate - Look at Granny run run
Bob Wilson - All turned on
Andrea Henry - I need you like a baby
Beverly rd allstars - Don Dada
Donovan Carless - Be thankful

No comments: