Saturday, November 19, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, November 19



Gary Byrd - The crown
Paul McCartney - What's that you're doing
Linda Lyndell - What a man
Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe so maybe no
Erma Franklin - Piece of my heart
Young Disciples - All I have in me (Musiqarium mix)
Nuyorican Soul  - I am the black gold of the sun (MAW mix feat Q-Tip)
Benny Spellman - Fortune teller
Tony Alvon and the Belairs - Sexy coffee pot
Fabulous  Counts - Lunar funk
Charles Wright - Doing what comes naturally
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Take me with u
Zapp - More bounce to the ounce
BT Express -Give it what you got
Misha Panfilov Sound Combo - Offbeat comet
Jean Jaques Perrey and Luke Vibert - Ye olde beatbox
Stetsasonic - Talking all that jazz (Dominoes mix)
Team Dynamite feat Che Fu - Coconut lime
Urban Disturbance - Figure this kids
Electric Wire Hustle - I light a candle
The Frightnrs - I'd rather go blind
Bob & Gene feat the Inversions - I can be cool
Chosen Few - People make the world go round
Alton Ellis - Too late
Ruts DC - Rhythm collision (RSD remix)
Dub Funk Association - Enter the chuzzler
Sly n Robbie - Superthruster
 James Brown - Licking stick

No comments: