Saturday, March 05, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, March 5



Jackie Mittoo and soul vendors -Chinese chicken
Augustus Pablo - Iggy Iggy
Prince Jammy - Dub is my occupation
Ninja man and Flourgon - Zig it up
Tubbs -Five day night (Fat Freddys Drop remake)
Chi-lites - Give more to the people
Spanky Wilson - Sunshine of your love
The Uptights - How long must I wait for you
Lily Fields - Changes
Jackie Wilson - Somebody up there likes you
The Demures - Raining teardrops
Willie Mitchell - Bum daddy
Cymande - Bra
Billy Preston and Syreeta - Go for it (inst)
Nu Shooz - I can't wait (Dutch mix)
Jody Watley feat Eric B and Rakim - Friends (extended version)
Malcolm X - No Sellout
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo (MAW remix)
Roy Ayers - I am your mind (Pep Bradock main mix)
King Midas Sound - Lost (Flying Lotus remix)
War  - Galaxy 2000
Jesse Morgan - You've changed for the worst
Deep street soul - Souls come alive
Marta Ren and the Groovelvets - Release me
Sam and Kitty - I got something good
The O'Jays - 992 arguments
Quantic - Creation (East LA) - Reflex revision

No comments: